Sunday, July 1, 2012

Please don't go!!!

As I can see you can't wait to be leave the country to live the Australian Dream which cost a bomb!!! You are still young why can't you just enjoy life first for NOW! Then chase your future later with ME! I bet you will be back in 3 months or so... Meeting a Spanish chick there which will want you for your money!!! Just saying!

Moreover, you know how much I care and love you yet you are making this decision to be leaving the country and to support yourself with your job! Which won't be enough to be live there and to even support yourself! PLEASE DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE YOU ARE STILL YOUNG,WILD AND FREE! You will be homesick and be missing your friends,family and The Love Of Your Life which cares about you a lot!

I hope you are making the right decision for yourself as you are jumping into your future too fast!!! You gotta slow down! PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME!!! I can advice you yet you don't wanna take it we can work it out long distance. To Keep US going a mile because we love and care each other that much!

I hope you come to your senses soon!!! Living the AUSTRALIAN DREAM doesn't come cheap and MONEY won't bring you HAPPINESS!!! I feel horrible and depressed to be loosing you after just 2 months of relationship. IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE SET IT FREE! Please be back in 3 months!

Lastly, I feel that you are making a mistake to be leaving at such a young age just for a JOB! There is a lot in this world to see and experience! I AM FREAKING SAD THAT YOU ARE LEAVING!!! No more long conversations,texting,calling. But we can still KEEP IN TOUCH through Facebook and Skype. As this is all in God's Hands. I LOVE YOU! I WILL MISS YOU! HOPE YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ME!

Sincerely,
Your Girlfie

No comments:

Post a Comment