Today, You decided to tell me FUCK OFF! But what did I do!!! I to have a life! Is it just because I didn't pick up your call last night or spare you extra credit! You never gave the respect from day one! And I have been treating you like a Prince! Can you at least CALL or TEXT a few times now you know how I feel but at least I have the patience for you! But you don't have the patience for me.
Moreover, you will be the one leaving the country next week not me!!! So you have to get use to me not calling or texting you! And I have to get use to it as well.... You should know very well you can't find someone else like ME! Good luck in Perth! I don't know what else should I do to please YOU!!! I have done everything POSSIBLE! You never treated me like your PRINCESS once! And yes I want my MONEY!
I am not a Money-minded person. Just need it for important stuff! I hope you can find someone else which makes you HAPPY and PLEASURE'S You the way you want it! I don't give up so easily you are the one giving up on me and screaming at me for no apparent reason.
Take this as your advice, Your girlfriend isn't your ATM Machine you got to love her for the way she is! And PLEASE HER every once in a while! So Please THINK BEFORE ACT,THINK BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING HURTFUL! Did you ever love me in the first place. Or just using ME. I too can play but I do not want too I shall wait for my friend KARMA! Let her to DEAL WITH YOU!
Sayonara! APPRECIATE THE ONE'S THAT LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU AND DON'T SHOW IT THROUGH YOUR ANGER!!! I TOO HAVE FEELINGS BUT I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO FIGHT THIS TEARS OF MINE!
Sincerely,
The girl which you once cared and loved a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment