Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BOREDOM!!!

School holidays have started... And I have been going to college for only 5 weeks... Ain't that great well actually it isn't.. This holidays reminds me of when the time I was waiting for 4 months for my SPM Results... Break is good to relax yeah... But it came too fast!!! Am missing my crazy college buddies... It will be great if all of us can meet up and chill together... Now the only things to do are sleep and facebook...Hehe... The only way to keep in touch with everyone...

Moreover, I have gotta wait for next week to have fun... Which will be too long... But patience is a virtue... When I get back to college gotta finish planning Teachers Day and I hope it goes off without a hitch.... Phewww...College is awesome!!! No doubt in that its way different from school... And work life will be really different also.. But I won't stop studying anytime soon... Its cool to learn different things everyday... That is all for today will keep you guys updated.... Chao...

No comments:

Post a Comment