Friday, October 1, 2010

TRIAL'S!!!

First week of trial's are over and two more to go...SPM is a month away can't wait for the freedom...Will be able to hang out with my baby Sham missing you loads...The worst paper for this week were maths paper 1 and geography paper 2 and BM paper 1 why did they have to make the summary for BM so hard....I so wanna pass BM and make my parents proud I wanna tell them that I wanna learn Performing Arts after SPM is over so don't wanna go back to books and study I love to perform....It's my passion hopefully they understand...and doing part-time modelling will be doing SEVENTEEN Malaysia next year....start with that...woohoo....I love my life I have made a lot of new friends the type I will be able to trust....This is real,This is me I'm exactly where I am suppose to be now gonna let the light shine on me....I wanna be somebody in this world have an awesome job....I wanna travel the world.....not to just be in Malaysia for the rest of my life...Hopefully I get the marks I want for my trial....cross your finger's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment