Friday, June 11, 2010

Test For Our Future

This year is a really important year for the Twinkle Gals aka Beckymeetha because we will be sitting for the biggest exam ever which will tell what our future will be but my plan is to be famous well hopefully it happens gotta use our gifts right...which are given to us for a reason but we have to pass this exam first which is heart trenching and scary at the same time...I just want it to be over so that I can study or do what I want with my bestie's Suresh and Sham love you guys we will never split because I love them they have helped me through everything...Where can you find friends like that `A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED'one of the quotes which are used everyday for friends...And Suresh and I are planning to help our other friends which have such amazing talent and they should use it not waste it...That is all for today will have more stories to tell...chao amigos and amigas...muaxxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment